We want to prove that we can do better for the planet without compromising on pleasure. We’re starting with an ultra-sexy and generous vegetarian menu, but we didn’t just do that. We tried to improve everything: product sourcing, team quality of life, restaurant design, waste management and waste reduction.
100% vegetarian, meat-free and fish-free menu
Priority to local x direct x organic
100% seasonal products
99% raw unprocessed ingredients
0% fake meat
Objective: no waste
Natural, organic or biodynamic wines
Priced just right
An addition at the right price
The heat from our machines heats the water for our taps
We don't turn on the air conditioning, we turn on the fans
The teams is trained all year round on ecological practices and sustainable food
A filter on our windows saves us a few degrees
Cool benefits for our teams, obviously
4 day week for most positions
A minimum of cuts
Priority given to regenerative agriculture, agro-ecological practices and soil protection
Those who deliver to us every day:
- Broko, our supplier of French fruits and vegetables from small producers practicing sustainable agriculture.
- La Fromagerie Goncourt, which allows us to have direct producer cheeses, 100% pasture-raised and without chemical inputs.
- Les Années Vin, which has created a cellar of organic, natural, or agroecological wines for us.
- La Bergerie du Mesnil, which delivers us organic sheep cheeses and free-range eggs while collecting our compost.
- Biocoop Restauration for our always organic general grocery store.
- Val Primbert is our supplier of ‘Fait’à,’ organic sheep cheese made in the Perche!
- Bio Berry Honey in Reuilly, which delivers to us directly once a month.
- My Fermentation, a fermentation professional, delivers us their incredible kombucha by cargo bike!